KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Information - Ceza hospital
You are warmly welcome at Ceza Hospital. We undertake to ensure that you are as comfortable as
possible and assure you of our best service and care at all times. May you have
a speed recovery! “WITH PASSION WE GIVE QUALITY LIFE” at Ceza hospital.
- General Out Patient Clinic: Mon. – Fri: 08h00 – 16h00
- Gate Way Clinic: Mon. – Fri: 08h00 – 16h00
- Paediatric Clinic: Mon- Fri:
- Chronic Care Clinic: Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fridays:
- Eye Care Clinic: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri:
- Mental Health Clinic: First & Second Tuesday of the month
- Antenatal Clinic: Every Wednesday
- Postnatal Clinic: Mon- Fri
- Gynaecology Clinic: Mon- Fri
- Family Planning Clinic: Thursdays
- Neonatal Clinic: Fridays
When being admitted to Ceza hospital...
- Firearms must be declared at the gate
- ID Document
- Referral note
- Sleep wear (optional)
- Employment details i.e. Address & Telephone No. of your employer
- Medical Aid card and Authorisation Number
- Carrier card/clinic record
- Name, Address and telephone Number of contact person in case of emergency
- Name of the Induna where you reside.
- Valuables must not be kept in the ward.
- Money must be given to the sister in charge of the ward and a receipt will be issued.
- Pregnant women: Nightdress & gown,
Comfortable shoes/ sandals, Toiletries, Baby’s clothes, Disposable napkins and
Receiving blankets (all mothers must register their babies at the hospital or
clinic where they are born).
Basic Fee Structure
|Social Pensioners / Grant Cases (proof is required)
|PHP (Private hospital patient)
Medical Aid Patients
- Ensure that someone is available to pick you up.
- You and your family must go the Admission Office to
compete all discharge documents and collect medicine if necessary.
- Please pay on admission or discharge.
- Please submit your comments or complaints in the boxes provide to assist the hospital in
meeting its service delivery standards
[ Ceza hospital ]
KZN Department of Health