DINUZULU HOSPITAL COMPLEX
+27 (0) 31 242 6000
+27 (0) 31 209 9586
PO Box Dormerton
Corner of Dr R
D Naidoo drive and Viola Road , Sydenham Durban
30.987036 | -29.823575
Senior Management Team
To be a centre of excellence for the delivery of district, specialized and
selected tertiary levels of health care service within the designated areas.
To provide an integrated health care service within
available resources utilizing the Batho Pele and Patient Charter.
- Commitment to performance
- Innovation leadership
- Good governance within an environment of respect, compassion and trust
- Positive attitude to learning and change.
Services offered at King George V hospital
- ARV roll-out to TB patients
- Dental Services
- Family Planning
- Intensive Care
- Medical Laboratory Services
- Occupational therapy
- Psychological services
- Social services
- Specialist Services
- Voluntary testing and counselling
King Dinuzulu hospital complex (formally known as King George V
hospital) is situated in
Springfield in Ward 25 of the
eThekwini health district.
This Map showing location of the hospital.
King Dinuzulu hospital complex offers the following
- Multi Drug Resistant (MDR) and complicated TB
- Orthopaedic spinal surgery, psychiatric, familiy planning (sterilization)
If you have any questions, complaints or compliments
regarding King George V hospital, please contact the Public Relations Officer,
Mr Thami Chizama
Tel: +27 (0) 31 242 6025
Fax: +27 (0) 31 209 9586
Site last edited on
31 January, 2013
KZN Department of Health
The material on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001