Vision, Mission and Core Values for Madadeni Hospital
We are committed to providing a quality and comprehensive Regional specialist
health service with the a District hospital component based on the primary
health care approach in the spirit of Ubuntu to all persons in need of such
To be the best Regional Hospital in KwaZulu Natal in partnership with the
community that we serve.
- Identifying and meeting the needs of our clients within the frame-work
of the National and Provincial Health policies.
- Promoting "Partnership in health" with the community.
- Training and developing our staff.
- Making optimal use of our resources.
- Constantly measuring and improving our standards.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for all.
Sizimisele ukunikeza uhlobo lwempilo kulesisi funda elinobuchwepheshe
obuphakeme futhi luhlanganisa yonke imikhakha yokwelapha kanye nophiko
lwesibhedlela sesigodi olunake kwindlela ye-"Primary Health Care"
sigcizelela umoya woBuntu kubona bonke labo esibanakekelayo ngoku:
- Commitment to excellence
- Honest, openness and trustworthiness
- Outcome orientated
- Cost effectiveness
- Thola, nokuhlangabezana nezidingo zezempilo ngaphansi kwenqubo - mgomo
kaZwelonke kanye nesifundazwe ukugqugquzela ubambiswano kwezempilo
- Ukuqeqesha nokuthuthukisa abasebenzi.
- Ekusebenziseni ngokuphelele konke esinakho kwezempilo
- Sibesithuthukisa, siwaphucula amazinga ethu, siwahlola ngezikhathi
- Ukuqinisekisa indawo ephephile kuwowonke umuntu.
Back to Madadeni hospital
The materials on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001