Directions to Osindisweni hospital
- From Durban, take the M41 / Umhlanga rocks / Mt Edgecombe off-ramp from Leo Boyd highway
- Pass Gateway Complex on your right and cross over the N2 and drive towards Mt Edgecombe.
- Pass the Sugar Mill / Mahatma Gandhi / Mt Edgecombe / Phoenix north off-ramp.
- Pass through two 4-way robot intersections
- At the next 4-way robot intersection, turn right into Verulam
- Turn left at the next 4-way robot intersection and left again at the next 4-way robot intersection following the Oakford road signs.
- Pass through the next two 4-way robot intersections and keep going along the main road.
- Pass the Oakford turn off and follow the Osindisweni direction.
- After passing the Vodacom signal tower on your left, the hospital main entrance is on your right.
Parking: There is ample parking for visitors and
patients within the hospital premises. At the hospital main gate you will
be requested to fill in a register. Security searches may be conducted.
Although security is provided vehicles are parked at owners risk.
Back to Osindisweni hospital
The materials on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001