Directions to Stanger provincial hospital
- The N2 Highway runs South to North along the coast.
- You need to be on the N2 North Coast Toll Road travelling North towards Stanger and Empangeni.
- The N3 meets the N2 at a 4-level Flyover intersection, often called spaghetti junction.
- Turn left on to the Flyover marked N2 North Coast Toll Road.
- Proceed along this road to the Mvoti Toll plaza and continue for about 10KM
(just after you cross the Umvoti river bridge you go uphill and turn very soon
to your left)
- Take exit number 233(left) off the N2 North coast toll Road to Blythedale
beach, Stanger hospital/Greytown R74.
- At the stop street turn left to Stanger/Greytown R74 road, heading away from the sea.
- Ignore all exits signs and pass through one robot, under one bridge, through second robot and under two more bridges.
- When you go up the next hill after the 3rd bridge you have gone under, turn first left to Colenbrander street and testing licensing offices.
- Keep left and turn left at the yield sign into Colenbrander street- you be heading back parallel to where you have just turned off the R74.
- Take the 2nd road right to Paterson street. At the first stop street, Stanger Provincial hospital main gate is on your right.
- Turn right to enter the main Stanger hospital gate.
The material on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001