Thulasizwe Hospital Strategic Objectives
- To facilitate the building and upgrading hospital structures through multi-year plan.
- To develop, a strategy that ensures appropriate utilization of health service in Thulasizwe Hospital.
- To develop implement and monitor integrated hospital HR Plan.
- To reduce TB MDR and XDR cases through proper screening of contacts,
defaulters and completion of TB Regimen (adherence) as per individual needs
following TB crisis Plan.
- To ensure implementation of priority and focal programmes per DOH protocols.
- To initiate MDR treatment soon after diagnosis by local doctors.
- To ensure that norms are developed, implemented and monitored.
- To implement effective and efficient financial management systems, budgetary
control and risk management using supply chain management strategies.
- To facilitate the utilization of reliable HIS and MIS planning, forecasting
and decision making at hospital level.
- To facilitate the appointments and development of both internal and external
- To facilitate engagement sectors to enhance health related issues (inter-sectoral
- To support health related community structures within our programmes.
- To review and align health systems to the integrated hospital service plan.
- To facilitate the development, implementation and monitoring of hospital
quality improvement programme for excellent health service delivery.
- To develop, implement and monitor poverty alleviation strategy for the
hospital according to golden millennium plan of 2015.
Back to Thulasizwe hospital
The material on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001