IMBALENHLE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTRE
Imbalenhle Community Health Centre is situated at Imbali, Unit 3 (Ward
22) East of Pietermaritzburg. Imbalenhle CHC serves an estimated
population of 1, 066 148 from 11 municipal wards.
Public Private Partnership
Khethimpilo has provided us with the staff to run the ARV Rollout Clinic
and have 6205 clients who are currently on ART (Anti Retroviral
NICRO (National Institution for Crime Prevention and Reintegration of
Offenders) is playing a significant role by sending offenders to do
community service which has assisted us in keeping our grounds clean.
- Clinic functioning at 24 hours.
- Increasing Services rendered including ARV Rollout, Dental Services &
School Health Services, MMC & Outreach.
- 3 Additional Counseling Rooms donated by ARK.
- 2 Parkhomes donated by ARK.
- Purchased a Parkhome for conducting Adherence Classes
- Additional computers fitted.
- Sustainability of already available services.
- Doctor’s on call during the night.
- Increased number of deliveries.
If you have any questions, complaints or compliments regarding
Imbahlenhle CHC, please contact the PRO Mthandeni Mzelemu on
Tel: (033) 398 9100 (ext 9108)
Fax: (033) 398 2600
Site last edited on
08 April, 2013
The material on this website may be copied for non-commercial use as long as our copyright notice and website address are included.
Copyright © KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health, 2001