at Catherine Booth Hospital |
Vision: To provide and sustain accessible, equitable and
quality health care services to the community we serve. |
Mission : We Catherine Booth hospital, commit ourselves to
provide, improve and sustain equal, effective, integrated and easily
accessible quality health care services to clients and to provide
multi-disciplinary allied services and comprehensive primary health
care through the district health system.
- Strengthen primary health care.
- Ensure the establishment of a highly motivated well-developed & adequate health care workforce.
- Implement facilities management plan & aesthetic environment / improvements.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate quality care improvement programmes and projects.
- Facilitate and strengthen the implementation of priority Programmes: hast & flagship programmes: HTV, MMC & PMTCT
- Ensure the provision of safe and effective health care services, projects and programmes.
- Provide MDR-TB inpatient and outpatient treatment for uThungulu district.
- Openness and transparency
- Striving for good performance
- Willingness and commitment to transform and develop
- Respect for human rights and human dignity
- Honesty and loyalty