+27 (0) 35 474 8407
+27 (0) 73 243 8101 (if
lines are down)
+27 (0) 35 474 8413 / 7694
Private Bag X105
Senior Management Team
at Catherine Booth Hospital
To provide and sustain easily accessible, effective,
equitable and quality health care services to the community we serve
Mission : We, Catherine booth
district hospital, commit ourselves to provide, improve and sustain
equal, effective, integrated and easily accessible health care
services of high quality standards, and to provide multi
–disciplinary specialized services for all clients by ensuring
active participation of all stakeholders, through the primary health
care approach and cost effective utilization of resources.
- Strengthen primary health care.
- Ensure the establishment of a highly motivated well-developed & adequate health care workforce.
- Implement facilities management plan & aesthetic environment / improvements.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate quality care improvement programmes and projects.
- Facilitate and strengthen the implementation of priority Programmes: hast & flagship programmes: HTV, MMC & PMTCT
- Ensure the provision of safe and effective health care services, projects and programmes.
- Provide MDR-TB inpatient and outpatient treatment for uThungulu district.
- Openness and transparency in communication
- Participative management
- Striving for performance through formal discipline, efficiency & effectiveness
- Willingness and commitment to transform and develop
- Respect for patients’ rights and human dignity